Dorian Petersen Potter
The Frogs (Faux Limerick)
All these mating frogs that live outside
croak so much I just shout and then cried
they just keep me awake
and won't give me a break
and now my brain is 'bout to collide.
Why don't just leave and move far away
and just let me sleep one of these days
I'm tired of all this noise
just want night to enjoy
when I can't hear their croaking each day!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is so true, it is. I live it now, but still love the froggies, they're so cute! lol...
Comments about this poem (The Frogs (Faux Limerick) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak