Dorian Petersen Potter
The Frogs (Faux Limerick)
All these mating frogs that live outside
croak so much I just shout and then cried
they just keep me awake
and won't give me a break
and now my brain is 'bout to collide.
Why don't just leave and move far away
and just let me sleep one of these days
I'm tired of all this noise
just want night to enjoy
when I can't hear their croaking each day!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is so true, it is. I live it now, but still love the froggies, they're so cute! lol...
Comments about this poem (The Frogs (Faux Limerick) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)