The Garden of Reality
In the garden of reality
the roses do not have a fragrance.
And the sky is not always blue.
The grass is not always greener.
But the lies
are always true.
The sunshine doesn't always radiate warmth.
And there's always a chill in the air.
Not everyone is friendly
is not always fair.
T.J. Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Garden of Reality by T.J. Daniels )
- Prohibited passions, Luca Menin
- When Life Turns Topsyturvy, Toshie Nohara
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Suryakant Tripathi 'Nirala'
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)