T.J. Daniels Poems
- For My Brother You were still my brother no matter what you ...
- Where The Ocean Meets The Sky True love is found in a special...
- Yesterdays Songs I hear the songs of yesterday when love was...
- Dad, I Have Something To Tell ... 'Dad? ' 'Yes son, what ...
- For My Children I was not the perfect father but you became ...
- I'Ll Love You 'Til Tomorrow I'll love you 'til tomorrow plus...
- Lavender And Lace I miss the scent of lavender and lace.
It's been said that T. J. Daniels' poetry has a Shakespearean innocence, a gentle tone. His collection of poetry continues to grow, and blossom. Each word opening up like a petal, revealing new delights. Each thorn of pain and sorrow, expressed so beautifully truthful. He brings to light the vulnerability that is accompanied with love. Love is not the only subject that he writes about, but ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T.J. Daniels
For My Brother
You were still my brother
no matter what you did
or how you lived
and I loved you.
We were not as close
in latter years
as we were
when we were younger.
I wish you were here
so I could hold you
one last time
before you had to go.
The last time I saw you
you looked so very cold.
(Dedicated To The Memory Of my Brother
Who Died Last Year)