The Gardener XXIV: Do Not Keep to Yourself
Do not keep to yourself the secret of
your heart, my friend!
Say it to me, only to me, in secret.
You who smile so gently, softly
whisper, my heart will hear it, not my
The night is deep, the house is
silent, the birds' nests are shrouded
Speak to me through hesitating
tears, through faltering smiles, through
sweet shame and pain, the secret of
Rabindranath Tagore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Gardener XXIV: Do Not Keep to Yourself by Rabindranath Tagore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking