The Great Poets
Jack and Sam Participated In Poetry Competition
Tobby and Trevor decided to make fun of Them
'' Look at the Poem
For the Identification of Poem
You will have to Learn the Definition.''
'' Neither are there any Rhyming Words
Nor any Correct Grammar.''
'' Their Poem is full of Errors.''
There came Jack and Sam's Turn
'' It's Real we need Experience
But What matters is Hard Work and Deligence.''
'' Grammar Mistakes and Lack of Punctuations May be in Immense
But what you write has to be real and Practical.''
Not only the Poem of the Poet should be the Identification
But also in reality you have to be busy in it's Implementation.''
The Reply defeated the Arrogance of Tobby and Thomas.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Great Poets by rohan bendre )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara
- Appreciating The Boss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A poem for paige, jade mears
- Angel, Brian J. Stafford
- A Stone In Her Stream, George Dee Vuy