The Grim(ish) Reaper!
Throughout your life I'll keep tapping you on the shoulder,
I'll either get you when you're young
Or I'll get you when you're older,
For I am death
And you're supposed to fear me,
But I'll let you into a little secret,
(My bark is louder than my bite) if you come near me.
Cos once I've bitten and the lights go out,
There's no turning back and you won't feel nowt!
So don't be afraid when your life is finished,
You'll be cool as a cucumber with your fears diminished,
You won't feel hot and you won't feel cold,
In fact you won't feel anything if truth be told!
You'll be free of pressure and free of strife,
So just try and enjoy the after life!
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Grim(ish) Reaper! by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov