THE GUILT TRIP
Everything will never be enough,
not when you realise that there's
nothing in the world, truly worth
Severe your brain.
and drink your confounded guilt
Again and again and again...
And if it dries up,
look around you,
there is so much of it everywhere,
In warped eyes and so many demented
As you project along the bank note,
buy more time to kill!
The disintigration of all things
comes at your own price,
By taking your own image out of the mirror,
The guilty must hang onto their guilt
at all costs...
It's a social contract, to go down
whether you like it not!
Yes after having committed one or all,
of the offences listed by the most unworthy
system known to man,
Guilt is as real as salt or sand,
and it is the spreading which paves
the way for a host of undeniable successes
on this fair stained planet...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE GUILT TRIP by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey