The Happy Poem!
Curve your lips n’ spark a smile
Hold hands n’ walk a mile
Trigger your jovial vein
Frolic n’ spill all beans.
Kiss thy love n’ pat his back
No zeal should he lack
Ah, get mad n’ paint your life
Be at peace n’ shun your inner strife.
Come at halt n’ breathe in slow
Feel good n’ let your soul glow
Wake up n’ conquer the world
Kill the mellow n’ spread the happy word!
Akanksha Agarwal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Happy Poem! by Akanksha Agarwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy