The Holocaust Museum
Man stood before man…
To the right you shall live
To the left you shall die
Who would empower men to give?
Any such to man; such a power to lie…
To be like the Most High
Delusions plague mere men "I am elite"
"I am Evolution, only I know who may eat"
"Let me decide for you which way is right"
"Where is the darkness, and where the light"
Only the Creator, has given truth for us all
He grants salvation to the great and the small
Each man must decide, he'll not force you to kneel
Willing you must go and His Grace he'll reveal
Oh stubborn men who still will not budge
Can you not see it now, who's righteous to judge?
Alfred Barna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Holocaust Museum by Alfred Barna )
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Mother's helplessness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher