The Holocaust Museum
Man stood before man…
To the right you shall live
To the left you shall die
Who would empower men to give?
Any such to man; such a power to lie…
To be like the Most High
Delusions plague mere men "I am elite"
"I am Evolution, only I know who may eat"
"Let me decide for you which way is right"
"Where is the darkness, and where the light"
Only the Creator, has given truth for us all
He grants salvation to the great and the small
Each man must decide, he'll not force you to kneel
Willing you must go and His Grace he'll reveal
Oh stubborn men who still will not budge
Can you not see it now, who's righteous to judge?
Alfred Barna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Holocaust Museum by Alfred Barna )
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)