The Hour is Late
Light breaks its back onto the eternal night.
This night with its strange currents,
Its little tricks and shaded faces.
I let myself to the oh wondering dark
for I know that light is coming.
My cawing heart has found his place,
Amongst the endless space,
Populated with those that are
And will forever be forgotten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hour is Late by Bryn Morgan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan