The invisible wisdom of God.........
Do we know the truth of heaven and our God's love?
Do we understand the knowledge of invisible wisdom of God?
We must understand that God's wisdom rests on the
foundation of spiritual practice of compassion and love
Learning spiritual power and prayers could make us
to realize the truth of heaven and God's love
We all born with God's love and care at the beginning
and the problem arises how to remain till our end
Our spiritual journey starts with understanding on God's trust
and continue with perception of God's precepts till the end
The spiritual perfection could be achieved not only by meditation
but also teaching others to reach the knowledge of wisdom
That is why God appointed wisdom as his goal for mankind
God loves his people and enjoy their knowledge in wisdom
and he feels proud of his rational creation on earth
Our choice is live with the wisdom to delight in God
or choose path of that leads to miserable life on earth.
Ravi Sathasivam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The invisible wisdom of God......... by Ravi Sathasivam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank