Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Irony Of Metaphysical Taste.
The tubs set with dreamy faces,
In daily lore of petrol
To fuel hope, delude substance,
And suck the treasure house.
The daily magic, born of metaphysical taste,
Direct whims to shun and run the spindle,
As if the metaphysical , mantles the tenor,
Of destiny's appointed hours.
From ceaseless caverns of supernatural,
Desire-bonded desires bubble and walk,
Mischievous pranks of dialectic nature,
Recreate the gratification's passport.
Hi young proud, and punished hubris,
You both were on the same platform,
And are with the same sun, -
In course of East and the west.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Irony Of Metaphysical Taste. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas