The Kiss of Death
It was a party...
and I was drunk...
We were dancing the Dance of the Dead
And you came to me
Like a demon
Like a satanic soul
You came to me
Your tongue was speaking a language of the damned
Your eyes were shining in the total dark
Your body was getting closer and closer to me
and i was feeling dizzy....
Smoke, wine, smoke...
laughs, words, smiles...
those eyes were tearing my flesh...
I needed to feel your hands on my skin
The chaos around us...
The chaos inside me...
Oh, how much i wanted you...
You came to me...
and it felt like you were ready...
ready to take my life away from me...
ready to take me away from my heaven...
and I was ready for this...
The kiss of death...
so deadly, so beautiful...
i want it again to kill me and reborn me,
in another place...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Kiss of Death by anastasia k.t )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)