The kith and the kin.
Kith and kin are the wall
I keep drawing my image on.
Kith and kin are the army
I build to show them as my strength.
Kith and kin are the scale
With which I scale me against them.
Kith and kin are the yard
Where I weed off the useless ones.
As a part of kith and kin,
I serve them like that as well.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The kith and the kin. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Korean Cicada (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall