Pain, Suffering, Heartache
That was what I once had.
Fighting for the wrong Liege
And killed in his Name.
But I made an oath to protect and serve
Till my dying breath.
I fought valiantly on the battle field
I fought with skill
I fought with might
I fought with will.
I fought long till I could no more.
And I fell.
As I lay Bleeding
I saw my Liege and I Reached out for help.
But No, No Help came my way.
And I cried as they moved away.
As I was lying on the battle field awaiting my makers call
I prayed for forgiveness, I prayed for Hope.
And suddenly there you where like an Angel from above
You took me in
You Healed my Wounds
You Restored my Faith.
You Gave me Strength
I thought and wondered
How can I repay and I made a new oath that day.
I will Protect you
I will Serve you
I will Love you
And I will Fall for you.
Till the End of Days
I ‘am your Knight battered and broken
And You are my Queen
And I will always Love You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Knight by Marius Carstens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A God-Game..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- job hunting (in our household), lee fones
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman