Pain, Suffering, Heartache
That was what I once had.
Fighting for the wrong Liege
And killed in his Name.
But I made an oath to protect and serve
Till my dying breath.
I fought valiantly on the battle field
I fought with skill
I fought with might
I fought with will.
I fought long till I could no more.
And I fell.
As I lay Bleeding
I saw my Liege and I Reached out for help.
But No, No Help came my way.
And I cried as they moved away.
As I was lying on the battle field awaiting my makers call
I prayed for forgiveness, I prayed for Hope.
And suddenly there you where like an Angel from above
You took me in
You Healed my Wounds
You Restored my Faith.
You Gave me Strength
I thought and wondered
How can I repay and I made a new oath that day.
I will Protect you
I will Serve you
I will Love you
And I will Fall for you.
Till the End of Days
I ‘am your Knight battered and broken
And You are my Queen
And I will always Love You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Knight by Marius Carstens )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harold Hart Crane
(21 July 1899 – 27 April 1932)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(25 November 1890 – 1 April 1918)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Ranga Duniya ne Dkhaya hai Nirala, Kumar Vishwas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Short and Sweet, Brittany Veloso
- PH: Echo: True Love, Brian Johnston
- Snow Blind..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty