The Law That Keeps You Intact
he shall betray you and you know it
he is fed up with what you are not
but he shall keep you, not because love is there
on that nest of being together
it is the law that keeps things in tact
and with full maturity, neither love nor hate
can tear what is interwoven
you are there with a headdress and he is there with his
pipe on his mouth
smoke rises in the air
inside that frame of nothing
but black and white
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.