Lodi Cj Ludovik
What's that celebration? ...
with a motivation...
that it got hugely;
across our great nation,
playing musical istrument's sound's,
accompanied by firing rifles into air'
and people wanting to be there,
along with roaring men voice's,
that spared their live's,
to make big choice's
our legendary legend's,
have been transmitted,
with men and women;
united and committed,
it's not thee country's
the biggest stadium!
singing nation's top album,
it wasn't a perfect time for it than,
to choose a very good refrain,
at the time sport's...
weren't widely in practiced,
likewise the occupier's existence,
to obbey a peaceful exit... from the entrance,
there they are the men of glory,
who for the enemy have no sorry,
to proclaim their indentpendence,
and to start a over 'n over again,
in our newly established first state,
for the second time since in midle ages;
the time of warrier's blood spilling decade's,
in that century early then,
of the great king Skenderbeg.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Legends by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones