Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Lessons Of The Naughts Behind.
Dense evening is bare,
Photons beam in the backward,
Carelessly looks vacant forward.
What Have I done to you Father?
What else my vacation is?
How in a sandy land, -why,
I am here in passion's lease!
In thousands post I stumble,
My clear sights prove blind,
A ship no sailor, no rudder,
Floats on the grace of wind.
Above! Look above,
Urges my pity upon me,
A destination you may find,
From the lessons of the naught behind.
Some one of your special,
A special of the specials may come,
To unburden you of the pains of your lung,
And 'Surely surely' Faith would proclaim,
'Here I am, a furlong gap, -jump, please jump'
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lessons Of The Naughts Behind. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- A thight rope, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Frog in the Well, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- जिउनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)