The Life Of The Verse
The congestions of the travel sphere seeks an appointment,
For the dynamics of love least understood, lectured, leaked,
And, ill-forgotten with the boundaries of conjugated space-time,
Structures leaving the harrowing of the spatial shifts, manipulating
The chronology of the passes made, mazy, making carpingly similar,
Dissimilar opinions, weaving a matrix of not-so four walled corners, wait!
The multi-dimensional volumetric flask spinnerets, fending the energies,
Off the edge, suckling the matter in, ah! Relaxing the looped energy,
A funnel seeks equilibrium with the energy and the matter.
The origins swerve in and out, marking the compelling complexions,
Of the heart that connects the womb of life of the universe.
The carafe that satiates the seeking heart, for the life of the verse.
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Life Of The Verse by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay