Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Life Within Life
The Life Within Life.
You have the poetic face,
You have the cozy breezy wings,
Your body language springs,
The remotest mystic rings.
You remain ever unknown,
As the fleeting river,
You may have dip in your watery love,
But hardly we can open your cover.
You nurture Nature to sublimate,
By your Impossible lead the mind to jump,
Through the orbits as quantum.
And the when you pours your love,
There awakens the soul to hold a cup,
And the poor Mind taste the revenue of a Monarch!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Life Within Life by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...