I can feel it now,
it is coming from inside.
I sense the rush everyday
I hear the call every night
But still its not the time
Because I need a reason.
This reason would be the light,
the light to my need.
The reason would be the strength
and would bring with itself a power,
the power to stand above myself,
the power to fly,
the power to overlook my heart,
and the power to die...
Prateek Sehgal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Light by Prateek Sehgal )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate