I can feel it now,
it is coming from inside.
I sense the rush everyday
I hear the call every night
But still its not the time
Because I need a reason.
This reason would be the light,
the light to my need.
The reason would be the strength
and would bring with itself a power,
the power to stand above myself,
the power to fly,
the power to overlook my heart,
and the power to die...
Prateek Sehgal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Light by Prateek Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo