The Lizard Song
Stop calling yourself a Hero yet am here to call you that!
Stop preaching well about self yet it’s my work to deem it honor about you.
Pretend not knowing self because here I am to do so.
Look, I am a servant,
A mere servant I guess.
Look, I am bleeding,
No one to cry for,
But many craving to me.
Is this so because I am a servant?
Ooh no, I have no idea.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lizard Song by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak