The Lizard Song
Stop calling yourself a Hero yet am here to call you that!
Stop preaching well about self yet it’s my work to deem it honor about you.
Pretend not knowing self because here I am to do so.
Look, I am a servant,
A mere servant I guess.
Look, I am bleeding,
No one to cry for,
But many craving to me.
Is this so because I am a servant?
Ooh no, I have no idea.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lizard Song by ckim mbasa )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...