Troy Ulysses Davis
Got the next hot
T-shirt on the block.
The punchline perks.
Jingles on lock.
All those purchases
that originated from just
artistic, virtuous, starving,
person developing something
Slave to the market.
Some writers gave up.
Started promoting the Bible.
Something in the wordplay.
Troy Ulysses Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Logos by Troy Ulysses Davis )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi