What is that my heart wants?
when its tired of praying
with no more strength to fight
when blamed from all corners
The cry of the consious,
the struggle to hold on
to what i solely believed
and when it gets shattered...
tell me what is that i can do
to prove my side of the story
will my end help?
the only one i wish
In this lost world, one day
i challenged to hold on my love
and i do not wish to lose
my love will stay in my own way!
you would not know my love,
or will i know yours',
The loss is not just love or you
its my life!
Srita Sri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Loss by Srita Sri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones