The Judgement Day
The Judgement Day, they say
awaits one and all,
noone knows it though
Morals and values followed for the final day.
Is it the fear of hell
or the desire to heaven
i see it as the mystery of the unknown
like the death, that is inevitable.
the hell we hate, and live in our own hell
hoping for the heaven, we sacrifice,
the little joys of life
if only the J-day did not exist,
There will be no hell, no heaven
free to create our own destiny,
the mother earth becomes all,
Living for the present, will be the gift to mankind.
Srita Sri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Judgement Day by Srita Sri )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh