The Magic of the Breeze – 33 I Was Sad Today
I was sad today
Waiting for you
With no answering call
I was scared today
I thought –Oh! So many things!
The late afternoon was still and hot
With no cool breeze to soothe
I walked past my home and beyond
I kept walking on I did not know
Why you did not call?
Or how far I’d gone
No messages from you, no “Hi”
Am I calling you more often?
What is this place suddenly I look
Am I disturbing you when I call?
I am confused and disturbed
The breeze it wafts in softly
With the setting of the sun
Or do you long for me too and
My fears all uncalled for!
Angelina Pandian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Magic of the Breeze – 33 I Was Sad Today by Angelina Pandian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson