The Man Who Took On Big Brother
The man who stand for human rights, freedom and justice
Is now in jail perhaps for a long stay
The authorities say he an an agitator
The only reason he is locked away.
He was a brave man to take on big brother
For those who take on big brother are few
And though he may spend many years behind bars
To a higher human principle he is true.
He could have kept his mouth shut like me and others
For human rights is not a popular thing
Instead he spoke his mind and got in trouble
And the wrath of big brother upon himself did bring.
He is that man who dared to take on big brother
But for his brave stand he is in jail today
And for speaking out for human rights and justice
His loss of freedom is the price he pay.
Poet Other Poems
- 01-Of 01 Of 07
- A Ballad Of Clifton Hill
- A Ballad Of The Bayswater Hotel
- A Ballad Of Wasted Years
- A Beautiful Day
- A Beautiful Day In December
- A Beautiful Day In October
- A Beautiful Day In Winter
- A Beautiful Day Of Twenty Five Degrees
- A Beautiful Evening
- A Beautiful Evening Of Sunshine And Bree...
- A Beautiful March Day
- A Beautiful Morning In May
- A Beautiful Night In September
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.