Lee-Anne D. McGrath
The Masters Handiwork "Trees"
I see the weeping willow standing, swaying in the grove
It's branches sweeping, bending, as they kiss the ground below.
I see the slender poplar tree, it's leaves of silver hew
The maple and the shapely spruce are full of morning dew.
The saucercup magnolia tree what colors she portrays
Each blossom's flawless beauty brightens all my days
The mighty oak, the redwood trees grow massive big and tall
As if straining to reach heaven to the master of us all
The Lilac tree when blooming is a wondrous work of art
The blossoms on the fruit trees send music to my heart
In Autumn, Tree's a masterpiece of color to display
An array that's so magnificent, it takes your breath away
In winter when the snow and ice cover each and every bough
You know the masters handiwork is present here somehow
As I look at all the different trees, I in awesome wonder stars
And thank the mighty Lord above for his handiwork so fair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Masters Handiwork "Trees" by Lee-Anne D. McGrath )
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus