The Mighty Thor of Algo. Park I
The great Algonquin park,
lush forest of great unknowns,
the secrets that lie in her shadows,
and mystery that have found home.
Deep inside this forest green
A lonewolf's trail forges it's path,
In and out of her vast density,
The hunting spirit, and days pass.
The mighty soul of spirit one,
In search of great surrender,
Preys upon the offers taking,
solitude, being it's defender.
A passage from such journey,
Brings conjure of such folklore,
The truths and myths that abound,
O f this singular mighty Thor......
Geoff Warden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mighty Thor of Algo. Park I by Geoff Warden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry