I Love My Wife Forever
The Missing Piece of My Heart
Do you remember your first special kiss?
That one sweet kiss melted your beautiful soul.
Do you long for that kiss to happen again?
Close your eyes, picture that moment in time..
I remember the moment before our lips met,
Her eyes gazed to mine, our lips just an inch away..
I held on to her hands and said, 'I'm yours forever..'
Kissing her softly in my room.. Suddenly..
Leaves are tapping down the window
She stopped kissing me and said, 'It was just the leaves.'
I said, 'It's God blessing us from above.'
'Can you feel the angels, they're watching us.'
We were still gazing outside the window..
The sun starts to sink in the horizon..
I whispered, 'I love you, You're my only one.'
Tears run down her face.. And she held her arms around me..
I whispered, 'Your eyes are the window to your heart..
'And your tears are a proof that you have one.'
'God gave us two feet, two hands, two ears and two eyes..'
But only one heart.. I came closer to her and said..
'Because God knows that I will find the other piece in your heart'
I Love My Wife Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Missing Piece of My Heart by I Love My Wife Forever )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz