Dr John Celes
The Modern World Will Change For Good And Soon!
The time has come for all to take off masks!
The world now wants just faces in true forms;
No one's ready to trust ones with make-ups;
No one can cheat the masses anymore!
The many forms of corruption are known;
The world cannot allow this vice to grow;
The massive tree, well-rooted has to go;
The felling must be done most scrupulously!
The common man can take no more insults;
The poor cannot remain so poor for long;
The cheated voters will change leaders fast;
The wounded hearts want healing to begin.
All sufferings must abate in rapid ways;
The tax-payers money can't be turned black;
Progress of nations must be transparent;
None want wastage of foods and resources!
A revolution ought to cleanse systems;
The innocents can't suffer anymore;
Man's Conscience will take the upper hand;
The laws of lands will change for justice quick!
The health of nations needs to be revamped;
The wealth of nations needs to be preserved;
Good culture, heritage need protection;
The unborn human beings must be saved!
Pro-life will turn a mountain from mole-size;
The natural laws will dwarf all man-made ones;
All righteousness will storm all bastions;
This world of people needs to have new hearts!
The change for better will gain momentum;
The war o'er untruth will be won by truth;
More faces unmasked will wear smiles and laugh;
The Omnipotent God will soon be pleased!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Modern World Will Change For Good And Soon! by Dr John Celes )
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
- I catch in there plummet:, Mark Heathcote
- Old Man with Baggy Specs, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Gamesome Boy, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Beauty In The Seeing, Richard Provencher
- ADDRESS TO AN ONION, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)