The Month of July
Come on out,
The month is July,
The time has come,
We waited for,
We waited for.
The Drips of water,
Roads get Wet,
In the flood,
To their Nests,
The rain has come,
Come on out.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Month of July by Aravind Suresh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI