The Moon Rabbit
In the night sky,
Sits the moon,
And on that moon lives,
The moon rabbit.
What he does up there,
Is completely unknown.
But I think I’ve figured it out.
He spends his time,
He makes cheese,
For the moon people.
And every year,
They have a cheese party,
To say thank-you,
To their cheese making friend.
M.J. Henderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Moon Rabbit by M.J. Henderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats