THE MOON WITH A FUNNY SMILE....
iv seen butter flies, iv seen mejestic birds, iv seen tears turn into flowers, and a moon with a funny smile, iv seen peaple laugh, iv seen children play, iv seen spiders dance, in the middle of the day, and the moon with a funny smile, iv seen jesus christ, on a bloody cross, and iv seen mother teresa try to clean it up, still, there is dark., and the moon with a funny smile...............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (THE MOON WITH A FUNNY SMILE.... by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid