The Most Important Thing On The 'To Do' List
I wish that life itself was easy
and the trials would one day subside,
I know that winning isn't everything
but God knows how much I've tried.
I feel that we deserve happiness
and contentment the final goal,
to love and be loved by others
can truly be what makes you whole.
So treasure those so dear to you
be thankful that they are there,
Someday too soon they may be gone
and there is no one left to care.
To feel the pains of loneliness
they can cut so very deep
They leave you lost in memory
and all you can do is weep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Most Important Thing On The 'To Do' List by Dee Corpolongo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra