The Most Important Thing On The 'To Do' List
I wish that life itself was easy
and the trials would one day subside,
I know that winning isn't everything
but God knows how much I've tried.
I feel that we deserve happiness
and contentment the final goal,
to love and be loved by others
can truly be what makes you whole.
So treasure those so dear to you
be thankful that they are there,
Someday too soon they may be gone
and there is no one left to care.
To feel the pains of loneliness
they can cut so very deep
They leave you lost in memory
and all you can do is weep.
Dee Corpolongo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Most Important Thing On The 'To Do' List by Dee Corpolongo )
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal