Crystal Korzinsky Chambers
The Necklace (Pearls)
Times placed together
Threaded through air
Beads strung on silken thread
Falling silently to the ground.
Each segment lost
in its own independent agony,
resonant with every soliloquy
to the tormentable air.
Forever shewn from belonging
against thought, still clutching
Forever endless, sky seeded,
Littered with beads
from consistence of thought.
Fall to random marks below.
Mothered by persistence
singing a tale
of tribulation and trial.
drenching minds to crispness
Transforming dissonance to
harvested in the minds
Brought to birth from
Crystal Korzinsky Chambers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Necklace (Pearls) by Crystal Korzinsky Chambers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr