The Nothing Connects
You are nothing,
I am nothing,
Darn sure, the Nature,
Is always up to something,
To connect nothing to nothing,
Well result in everything;
See the spring, and observe the blossom,
What do you see?
The dark connects to the light via,
The dark, and then again connects to the light,
And the chain of dark and light continues,
Closing that nothingness persists as,
The ‘nothing observables’ connect to,
The ‘nothing unobservables.’
What if there was truly,
Something instead of nothing?
What have you started thinking of?
What thinking? Why thinking? Whatever.
I do know what you are thinking. Think.
Its better we think together than alone.
It reduces the noise, and nothing verifies.
Nothing again nothing, there is nothing something,
For we see nothing, know nothing, and remember nothing,
Of the connects that existed in the last, and will be made,
In the next, leaving a desirous state vacuum, and nothing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Nothing Connects by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- To My Daughter in a Red Coat, Anne Stevenson
- Perplexed, Somanathan Iyer
- The Spirit Is Too Blunt an Instrument, Anne Stevenson
- The Miracle of the Bees and the Foxgloves, Anne Stevenson
- I am the authority, life and rule for my.., Melikhaya Zagagana
- Holding Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Enigma, Anne Stevenson
- Temporarily in Oxford, Anne Stevenson
- Swifts, Anne Stevenson
- Sonnets for Five Seasons, Anne Stevenson