The Ocean, My Friend
Some say the ocean, in all its vastness
Stirs loneliness in their soul.
But not for me, in my life,
The ocean has a different role.
It has a mighty roar,
Fierce winds and movements too.
But when I rest upon its shore
I have a different view.
Millions of wave rush to greet me
With excitement and comforting song.
They reach out their bubbly arms
With an embrace warm and strong.
Nvisible 2Luv's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Please remember the blue:
Comments about this poem (The Ocean, My Friend by Nvisible 2Luv )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp