The Peeking Hole
I'm a peeker. Not to be confused with a Peeping Tom or some other kind of deviate.
I'm simply a peeker.
If you approach my abode, I peek. As you pass by, I peek. While you go about your lives, I peek. All your coming's and going's are witnessed by my peeking.
I have witnessed many things with my peeking; things only a peeker could appreciate. I've peeked as men's hats have blown away and women's skirts have blown up, I've peeked as the elderly fell down and as children climbed up. I've peeked men peeking at women's bosoms and women peeking at the men to make sure they are peeking.
I've witnessed scams and kindness, crimes and heroism; my peeking captures it all.
I do not appreciate you peeking in at me however, it is not your right to do so. My peeking hole is for my peeking only, you and your perversions are not welcome here.
J.W. Frogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Peeking Hole by J.W. Frogg )
- The America Flag., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Euphoric Nights By Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- Storms do not last., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Crime repeats itself., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The American dream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Fly, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Fissures Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Girl-child., Bieze Josephat
- Main Street U.S.A., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Cabin in the woods., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)