The Poem Is Entangled In My Heart
The poem is entangled in my heart,
The lines are stuck on my lips,
They fly here and there like butterflies,
Words just don't sit on the paper,
Since when I'm sitting, o love,
With your name written on plain paper,
Your name alone is complete,
What would be a poem better than this..
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Poem Is Entangled In My Heart by Piyush Dey )
Did you read them?
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez