Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
The Policeman is Our
Friend in the neighbourhood;
Protector and guide;
Law enforcing authority;
Hope and help to all those who seek.
Golden retriever of all things lost;
Crime-preventer and crime buster;
Consoler to those aggrieved.
Peace-maker and middle man;
Security to common folk and VIPs;
Aid to the destitute and abandoned elderly;
De-stressor of the distressed.
Let’s salute the noble service rendered by him!
Let’s respect the ever ready, friendly police man!
Let’s acknowledge the good work done to society!
If not for him, life can be still worse!
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.