THE POWER OF FAITH
Do I know the power of faith?
I am afraid that I don't know that very well
So don't hold your breath for my answers
Because I can't tell you anything about it
But if you ask me about the power of love
I will be able to answer you
What is the power of love?
The power of love you use to lift the people up
All the way above the seas and the mountains
Here on earth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE POWER OF FAITH by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash