The Pretty Fishing Rod
This was my pretty dream To have a pretty fishing rod To fish in the muddy water of Al-Batarni sea rock near Fares Zatta. My late dad promised to buy me The best fishing rod in town If I succeeded in my sixth class At that time long time ago. All my friends had their fishing Rods except me because of a lot Of things I don't want to say. The pretty fishing rod was my Pretty dream and was my pretty Passport into a new world of Fishing and the learning how to fish. Just a little dream was added to My pretty hobbies at that time. Days passed quickly and I passed My sixth grade into my seventh Grade which my dad fulfilled my wish. I had the prettiest fishing rod To fish in the muddy water near Fares Zatta. I loved my fishing rod which was Was my pretty passport into the World of fishing and success.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pretty Fishing Rod by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher