THE PRETTY NAME OF ANAAM
Anaam is the pretty name of a Mother-in-law, If one's mother-in-law's name is Anaam, then he has a pretty one. All mothers-in-law are pretty and Sweet if they bear this pretty name. All mothers-in-law's daughters love This pretty name because it's their Pretty mothers'sweet name. Some of the daughters will name their New-born babies Anaam as a reward. The good daughters name their coming Daughters this name because they love Their mothers greatly and wonderfully. The name Anaam is pretty and sweet for Someone (he/she) to name one's daughter. It's up to any one's choice, but I suggest This pretty name to be one's pretty daughter. Anaam is a pretty and sweet name anytime or Any age because it's sweet and brilliant. This pretty name might be the name of a pretty Flower, a pretty star, or a pretty poem.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PRETTY NAME OF ANAAM by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer