The Pretty Pandoras or The Pretty Tomatoes
They call it a Pandora or a tomato Anywhere or everywhere, I call it the same pretty words Because it's everywhere. Everyone loves Pandoras or tomatoes Any kind or any size. It's pretty and healthy In any food or as a sauce. Our mothers long time ago used to Squeeze the pretty tomatoes. Everyone knows greatly these pretty Tomatoes (Panadoras) everywhere. Tomatoes came into existence even Before man was found.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pretty Pandoras or The Pretty Tomatoes by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar