The pride of the youthful warriors with young feet!
The pride of the army and armaments
…of youthful warriors with young feet is pleasant!
The capability of managing the enemies by the persons
…who have circle of supporting relatives is so pleasant!
The feast given by persons who have milking cow
…with its calf is very pleasant by all means!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The pride of the youthful warriors with young feet! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Iniyavai naaRpathu'
சிற்றா ளுடையான் படைக்கல மாண்பினிதே
நட்டா ருடையான் பகையாண்மை முன்இனிதே
எத்துணையும் ஆற்ற இனிதென் பால்படுங்
கற்றா உடையான் விருந்து.38 இனியவை நாற்பது
Comments about this poem (The pride of the youthful warriors with young feet! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns