THE RAPE OF OUR MARRIAGE VALUES
Bogus jaws, loosening boastful claims of hisk love
'He is my life, she's my heart's tendering dove'
'I could not sleep, eat nor smile without you'
'The world is an isle of eternal isolation if our spirit can't glue'
'I have build your statue in my memories'
'I have summoned nature's gentility to perfect our love stories'
'Come let fashioned our body in extacyy'
Come let spoil our innocence with a remarkable
Deceiving jaws spitting these words
They never mentioned a moral accords
Besides, society lashes morality away
They claims, two youth marrying is immorality sway
But isn't that better than rubbing their innocence
Isn't that better than murdering our ancestors presence
The world is drowning in pools of fatherless babies
the west is the west. Their value is a curse in our hobbies
We are africans, our lives is rounded by moral dews
But we sit smiley watching the rape our marriage values
kemurl fofanah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE RAPE OF OUR MARRIAGE VALUES by kemurl fofanah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis