The Reddest Rose
Redder then the reddest lips,
Like velvet to the finger tips.
Red with passion and love,
It is more special then any white dove.
Given by lovers on special days,
And it show love in all ways.
So sweet and pure,
So much beauty to be endured.
Now I know there is no lovelier.
Then this beautiful red rose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Reddest Rose by Portia White )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston