The rising of the moon.
The sun is up most every day, but what just what happends when the the sun leaves us. We see the moon every night, yet we think nothing of it, but I.. Well I am tied with the moon, as long as the the moon shall remain strong I shall stand strong beside it, the moon is my simbale for it has been my simble sence birth and shall remain my simble till death. Every twilight I shall rise with the moon as the sun falls.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The rising of the moon. by zoe blackbird )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp