The road less traveled
Roads taking a small turn
Into the known destination
Brought chills, and perspiration,
So near, yet so far
From my home and heart.
Smiles & giggles filled the car
Even fakes seemed eternal.
Darkness and midnight lights
Never felt so cheerfully bright
As now, with you beside.
Roads I always traveled on
On my way to work and fun
Suddenly seems new
Was it me or you
Or us together, on this road!
The road less traveled.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The road less traveled by Bikash Sahoo )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn